Social Media Manager by OpenXcell
Social media platforms are a compelling way to break the barrier between your brand and the users by making communication easy. If you want to thrive and improve your brand awareness in today’s competitive world, you surely need a dedicated Social Media Manager for your business. OpenXcell offers Social Media Manager for hire with expertise, experience, and knowledge of current trends.
Hire Social Media Experts with OpenXcell to get a perfect social media marketing strategy tailored to your brand and business. Our SMM experts have complete knowledge of the leading social media platforms and how to ace the branding game for your business. We offer a dedicated Social Media Marketing Manager for your business who will work dedicatedly in building your brand, keeping your brand relevant in users’ minds, periodic tweets, Instagram posts, campaigns, etc. Our Social Media Managers for hire are available according to your timezones and work in coordination with your team.
- Skilled, experienced & dedicated Social Media Managers
- Reduce digital marketing costs
- Ensure project privacy with strict NDA signed documents
- Complete strategy authentication
- Highly skilled in various social media marketing platforms
- Flexible engagement models
Technical expertise our resources hold
OpenXcell’s Social Media Marketing Managers are experts in transforming the face of your brand to increase brand awareness and make you shine among your contemporaries.
Retaining old customers or making them revisit your website is a tough task, but our Social Media Managers are well-versed in making it possible with their skills.
Reach the right target audience with the expertise of our Social Media Manager in Facebook Marketing. You get everything, right from sponsored ads, promo videos, images, carousels, campaigns, and offers to event promotions and more.
OpenXcell offers Social Media Managers for hire to leverage Instagram’s features by getting noticed by millennials, attracting them, and improving your business via photos, videos, reels, etc.
Our Social Media Managers help you build a foundation with YouTube marketing strategies by creating videos ads, skippable and non-skippable videos, card ads, etc., to create brand awareness.
Hire Social Media Managers help you promote your blogs and content on Pinterest by creating inspirational and creative strategies with the Pinterest marketing service.
Our Social Media Marketing Managers help you in increasing your user base and brand awareness by creating various campaigns, following trends, promoting tweets, etc. on Twitter.
Hire Social Media Experts with OpenXcell who can identify, reach out, and engage with influencers to increase your audience to improve brand awareness.
Our pricing plans, alongwith a free trial of 2 weeks
Hire our experienced resources on an hourly basis if you have a short-term project or need a specific service.
If your requirements are pretty much specific and need someone long-term, get a resource on a monthly basis.
Share your project idea
Drop your requirements or fill the form. We analyze your needs and share the overall estimation of time, resources, tech stacks, etc.
Select a perfect match after screening our candidates that match your requirements and can suit your team.
Sign a contract & start development
We sign a non-disclosure agreement along with various documents, and the resource is added to your team to start development.
Make the most of a world-class team and infrastructure
sQ. MTR of
software engineers &
developed & deployed
IT support staff
years of development
The team at OpenXcell totally exceeded my expectations!
Tom Pendley, Founder, DRR RescueVIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS
The success of our customers speaks louder than our words
Frequently Asked Questions
By adopting content and digital marketing strategies on social media platforms, a social media manager, also known as a social media marketer, manages how a business interacts with the public. They analyze engagement data, spot patterns in consumer interactions, and develop digital initiatives to foster an online community.
Social Media Managers have a diverse set of roles and responsibilities. Some of the most popular ones are,
- Using social media marketing techniques to establish and uphold the brand of the business
- Developing social media marketing initiatives in collaboration with marketing experts
- Using the company’s social media profiles to communicate with customers and other stakeholders
- Evaluating the company’s social media and digital marketing plans, seeing areas for development, and providing strategic advice
- Studying social media trends and updating management on any changes that affect the business’s marketing initiatives
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as goals for a specific number of shares or likes, and evaluating the success of the campaign in relation to the KPIs
When you are deciding to hire a Social Media Manager with OpenXcell, there are very few simple steps that you need to follow. Fill out a form to tell us what kind of resource you require and how much experience the resource should have. Then you may interview our applicants to see which Social Media Manager might be a good fit for your company and then sign a contract to begin development.
When you hire an experienced Social Media Marketer from OpenXcell, you are free to choose the desired pricing model depending on your project’s requirements. We offer three hiring models, viz. hourly, monthly, and yearly. The rate starts from $18/hour on an hourly basis, $2,399/month on a monthly basis, and $18,999/year. These rates are the starting rates and will be subject to increase depending upon their experience and experts.
Yes, of course. OpenXcell has a dedicated and efficient team of sales and BA personnel who can easily help you in hiring a Social Media Manager in less than 48 hours. Just share your requirements, and screen from our resource pool, and once a candidate is finalized, they can be a part of your team and start working.
The top qualities to look for while hiring a Social Media Manager are,
- Social Media Savvy
- Knowledge of all the updated trends of social media marketing
- Ability to focus
- A good sense of humor
- Branding expertise
- Knack of marketing the services aptly
- Ability to bring leads or recognize the prospects
Hiring a Social Media Manager can act as a boon for your company. Here are the top reasons to hire a Social Media Manager,
- They know the trends of the changing social media landscape
- They are professionals in creating engagement
- They can help you in protecting your reputation
- By helping your customers with your brand knowledge, they can build a brand identity for you
- They are pros in creating and growing audience
Yes, it is totally worth it to hire a Social Media Manager for your business. A few reasons that account for hiring a Social Media Manager are,
- Save your time
- Excellent content creators
- Build brands and spread awareness
- Improve the traffic
- Give a boost to the engagement rate
- Build relationships with potential clients or stakeholders
Here are a few indications that can tell you whether it’s time for you to hire a Social Media Manager or not.
- You don’t have too much knowledge of social media
- You want to build your presence on numerous social media platforms
- When social media plays a pivotal role in your marketing strategy
- When you are unaware of the right tools for the job
- When you don’t have enough time
OpenXcell’s Social Media Managers are trained and experienced in using numerous social media tools depending on your project requirements. Here are some of the top tools used by our SMMs.
- Social Pilot
- Post Planner
- Google Trends
- Google Analytics