Recruiter by OpenXcell
Recruiters and Talent Acquisition Specialists are critical in acquiring and retaining top talent for various companies. They also provide assistance to ensure that employees can perform their jobs effectively and efficiently, resulting in high productivity and retention. Hire Recruiters with OpenXcell to avail multiple benefits including cost-saving, better screening process, access to more experienced candidates, employee management, performance management, and above all improving scalability.
Consultation and strategy, talent pipeline creation, recruitment process optimization, screening and interviewing, onboarding, and post-offer management are all responsibilities of the Recruiters. They frequently collaborate with HR managers, who can help with payroll and compensation management, employee benefits and service, staff training and evaluation, job direction and assessment, etc.
Our Talent Acquisition Specialists work with recruiting managers to build hiring strategies and profiles along with excellent verbal and written communication abilities. OpenXcell has highly professional Recruiters who are efficient in time management, organization skills to keep HR records, strong attention to detail as well as experience with various hiring platforms and processes.
- Skilled, experienced & dedicated Recruiter
- Reduce 60% of recruitment
- Ensure project privacy with strict NDA signed documents
- Complete authentication and dedicated solution
- Highly skilled in the latest solutions for staffing and recruitment
- Flexible engagement models
Technical expertise our resources hold
Our Talent Acquisition Specialists perform a very strict and systematic resume screening process to ensure that only the candidates perfectly suitable for your company move to the next rounds of interviews.
Phone, video, in-person interview management
Hire Recruiters with OpenXcell to ensure that all the interviews are managed efficiently without any setbacks. Whether it is an in-person interview, phone call, or a video call.
Recruiters at OpenXcell have excellent experience and expertise in administering appropriate company assessments to provide custom recruitment services to serve your staffing needs.
Background and reference check management
In order to evaluate any candidate, proper background checks and reference checks are mandatory. Our Talent Acquisition Specialists have higher levels of skills in managing the checks required for your company.
Staffing needs identification
Hire Recruiters who will communicate with your managers, higher-level executives, and personnel to identify the staffing needs and carry out the processes accordingly.
Our pricing plans, alongwith a free trial of 2 weeks
Hire our experienced resources on an hourly basis if you have a short-term project or need a specific service.
If your requirements are pretty much specific and need someone long-term, get a resource on a monthly basis.
Share your project requirements
Drop your requirements or fill the form. We analyze your needs and share the overall estimation of time, resources, tech stacks, etc.
Select a perfect match after screening our candidates that match your requirements and can suit your team.
Sign a contract & get going
We sign a non-disclosure agreement along with various documents, and the resource is added to your team to start development.
Make the most of a world-class team and infrastructure
sQ. MTR of
software engineers &
developed & deployed
IT support staff
years of development
It has been a fantastic partnership with OpenXcell!
Daniel Dyer, Founder, D'Appy Deals AppVIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS
The success of our customers speaks louder than our words
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are choosing OpenXcell to hire an experienced and remote recruiter, then with us, you can do it in a few simple steps. Just share your requirements by filling up a form to tell us which resource you need and how much experience the resource should hold. Then you can screen our candidates to choose which Recruiter can suit your team and finally sign a contract to kick start the recruitment processes.
When you are hiring a remote Recruiter, here are some of the significant qualities that you should look for
- Excellent communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Familiarity with the internet and numerous recruitment apps
- Flexibility and adaptability
When you hire a Recruiter from OpenXcell, you are free to choose the desired pricing model depending on your project’s requirements. We offer three hiring models, viz. hourly, monthly, and yearly. The rate starts from $18/hour on an hourly basis, $2,399/month on a monthly basis, and $18,999/year. These rates are the starting rates and will be subject to increase depending upon their experience and experts.
In today’s world of companies hopping on to the trend of remote work or work from anywhere, many companies are inclining towards hiring even the Recruiters remotely.
Some of the significant benefits of hiring a remote Recruiter are,
- Saving cost and time
- Professional expertise
- Knowledge of tools and technologies
- They are aware of the market
- They have access to the job market as an insider
A Recruiter is a human resources expert who focuses on finding new personnel for a business. Recruiters can work for corporations as in-house recruiters or individually with clients and recruiting firms. A recruiter’s responsibilities include assisting their clients or firm in hiring the best applicants for available vacancies.
When hiring a Recruiter for your company, you are hiring an expert to take the entire recruitment task to an efficient and highly professional level. There are multiple benefits, plus you get a chance to strengthen your recruitment game.
OpenXcell has highly experienced Recruiters with experience and expertise in recruitment and great communication skills. Some of the major skills that OpenXcell’s Recruiters have are,
- Resume screening
- Phone, video, in-person interview management
- Company assessment
- Background and reference check management
- Staffing needs identification
The primary roles and responsibilities of a Recruiter include,
- Identifying the staffing needs
- Devising customized recruitment strategies
- Thoroughly screening applications and resumes
- Carrying out interviews physical and remotely
- Carry out background checks
- Become a communication bridge between candidates and management
HR and Recruiter are totally different profiles. Let’s see some of the major differences between the two,
- HR is the one who creates the employment role and fills the vacancy, not the Recruiter.
- The Recruiter is in charge of extending the reach of the employment function in the market, as permitted by the HR department.
- A Recruiter is in charge of evaluating a candidate’s potential, whereas an HR is in charge of allocating a recruitment resource to a post.
- The Recruiter is in charge of the entire recruiting process at different phases, whereas HR is in charge of the full job role during employment.
- After a Recruiter has completed the whole verification process, HR is in charge of training and development.
- When the selection and recruiting process is required, Recruiters might be external or part-time workers.
Yes, of course. A Recruiter can streamline your company’s entire recruitment process remotely without you spending a penny on infrastructure costs. Apart from that when you hire a dedicated remote Recruiter, you can get benefits such as merit-based hiring, consistency, speedy recruitment, thorough resume screening, transparency, and others.
Some of the mandatory questions you need to ask while hiring a Recruiter are,
- Which recruitment strategies do you use?
- How do you write a good job advertisement?
- Which techniques do you use to find a perfect candidate for a profile?
- How would you sell our company to a potential candidate?
- Which tools or technologies do you use to make your work easier?
- Do you have relevant experience in working with our industry?