Web Designer by OpenXcell
The Web Designer at OpenXcell can help you create a web design that works across devices and provides interactive experiences. With our professional Website Designers, you will get an appealing user interface, and improved user experiences. With years of experience in designing compelling websites, interactive e-commerce portals, and more, OpenXcell’s Web Designers can completely transform the face of your brand to make your digital presence even stronger.
Hire our Website Designer to boost your brand’s worth and establish a long-term online presence for your company. You can hire a Web Designer from our pool of creative and skilled resources depending on your choice, requirements, budget, and more. We have flexible engagement and pricing models to suit everyone’s needs and budget. So, choose a Web Designer on an hourly, monthly, or yearly basis to get a customized web design for your business.
- Experienced, skilled, & dedicated Web Designer
- Reduce 60% of design and branding cost
- Ensure project privacy with strict NDA signed documents
- Complete design authorization & premium design quality
- Highly skilled in design patterns & functional programming
- Experts in web design, branding, logo design, and more
- Flexible engagement models
Technical expertise our resources hold
Interactive UI/UX design
OpenXcell has creative Web Designers who can develop highly interactive UI/UX design for your business solution keeping the current trends and your brand image in focus.
Mobile-friendly web design
We have a pool of professional Website Designers who will craft an amazing and mobile-friendly web design to ensure that your brand message and services or products are displayed perfectly on websites as well as mobile screens.
Your brand's logo tells everything about your business, and OpenXcell's professional web Designers ensure that your brand message is conveyed loud and clear by designing a perfect logo.
SEO-friendly web design
Our experienced Web Designers have knowledge of the latest SEO protocols to create a web design for you that is completely SEO-friendly and can sky-rocket your business profits.
Responsive web design
Hire Web Designers with OpenXcell to get a website design that can perfectly fit any screen-size. With knowledge of the latest technologies and trends, our Web Designers can develop highly responsive web designs for your business.
E-commerce web design
Get an interactive, feature-filled and completely functional e-commerce store web design by our experienced Web Designers to give your business a digital face.
Our pricing plans, alongwith a free trial of 2 weeks
Hire our experienced resources on an hourly basis if you have a short-term project or need a specific service.
If your requirements are pretty much specific and need someone long-term, get a resource on a monthly basis.
Share your project requirements
Drop your requirements or fill the form. We analyze your needs and share the overall estimation of time, resources, tech stacks, etc.
Select a perfect match after screening our candidates that match your requirements and can suit your team.
Sign a contract & get going
We sign a non-disclosure agreement along with various documents, and the resource is added to your team to start development.
Make the most of a world-class team and infrastructure
sQ. MTR of
software engineers &
developed & deployed
IT support staff
years of development
You can depend on their creativity and expertise!
Christina Delord, Founder, TracPracVIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS
The success of our customers speaks louder than our words
FAQ for Web Designer
Frequently Asked Questions
There are very few steps to hire Web Designers with OpenXcell. They are,
- Fill out a form to tell us what kind of resource you require and how much experience the resource should have.
- Interview shortlisted applicants from the OpenXcell resource pool to see which Web Designer might be a good fit for your company
- Sign a contract to begin development.
Web designers are aesthetic specialists whose ultimate purpose is to improve commercial outcomes. Lead generation, conversion to signup, brand exposure, and new customers are all goals that a designer may influence. Web designers bring a diverse set of abilities to the table in order to achieve these objectives. Among these abilities are
- Graphic design
- Web page layout
- Product development
- Consumer behavior studies
- UX/UI design and research
- Reporting on company objectives
- Setting company objectives
Out of the multiple reasons accounting for the need for Web Designers, here are some of the important ones.
- Strengthen online strategy
- Add a professional look to the website
- Elevate user experience
- Optimize the website and make it responsive
- Time and cost-effective
- Quick solutions
- Effective communication of brand message
When you hire a Web Designer from OpenXcell, you are free to choose the desired pricing model depending on your project’s requirements. We offer three hiring models, viz. hourly, monthly, and yearly. The rate starts from $18/hour on an hourly basis, $2,399/month on a monthly basis, and $18,999/year. These rates are the starting rates and will be subject to increase depending upon their experience and experts.
Web Developers and Web Designers are totally different. Web Designers understand the client requirements, their brand message, and current design trends, and then deliver a compelling website design. A Web Developer is the one responsible for bringing the website design Web Designer to the real-time running website with knowledge of coding and technologies.
Collaborating with a Web Designer is like working with a real person, not a tool. This means you’ll have the benefit of a personal touch and meticulous attention to detail, as well as a unique result that no one else has. This is an aspect that a builder misses out on, and it might be the difference between an excellent website and an amazing one. A Web Designer will give your projects that extra edge by assisting you in doing things that a builder cannot. Let’s look at the advantages of hiring a professional Web Designer.
Once you are clear about your requirements and finalized to hire a Web Designer, here are a few questions that you must ask before hiring.
- Do you have web designing experience in my industry or a similar one?
- What is the web design process?
- Which CMS do you recommend and why?
- How will you maintain uniformity in UI/UX across devices?
- How long will it actually take to complete the web design by you?
- What are your take on reducing page speed and SEO optimization?
- How are you planning to handle security, maintenance, and web hosting?
- What details or information will you require from us?
- Which kind of quality checks and testing mechanisms will you follow?
Among the multiple benefits that you get when you hire a Web Designer, here are a few major ones.
- Get high-quality customized website design
- Highly responsive web design
- Reliable and SEO friendly web design
- Save time and resources
- Get a competitive edge with trustworthy services
- Benefit of latest technologies
- Can keep you ahead of the game
Customers today utilize websites to locate, assess, and purchase products and services from firms for almost every product or service imaginable. A website is no longer a luxury for today’s business owners, with over 70 percent of customers researching a brand online before visiting a physical store or making a purchase. It is required. Business owners can now DIY their websites significantly more easily than in the past because of advances in user-friendly, drag-and-drop website construction tools. However, understanding how to hire a web designer will save you time, money, and hassle if you want to have a professional construct or maintain your website.
Non-technical managers and business owners may find it difficult to find technical expertise. Here are some of the most important factors to consider when selecting a web designer for your team:
- Determine what kind of web designer you require and whether you truly require one
- Determine whether you require a web designer for a specific project or ongoing assistance
- Create an excellent job description for a web designer
- During the interview, ask smart and illuminating questions
- Make adaptation and a development mentality a priority
OpenXcell has expertise in web design and development with more than 12 years of experience in developing reliable business solutions. We cater to all kinds of industries, irrespective of their size, whether a startup or an enterprise, we have developed solutions for everyone by fulfilling all their requirements. Our web designers have efficiently delivered more than 1000 projects with their skill and caliber.
OpenXcell follows a strict and streamlined process for hiring Web Designers. The pool of Web designers at OpenXcell has only the best and most experienced engineers who have qualified in all aspects to develop the best possible solutions. Our Web Designers have complete knowledge of all the development, operations, and process management.