Top NodeJS development company
Our professional NodeJS developers have great industry knowledge and years of expertise to ensure that your business reaches a unique position. We are capable of developing result-driven solutions with rich features. We offer incredible customized solutions to our clients. We have significant expertise in NodeJS developers who can build robust solutions to resolve various business challenges. We provide next-generation app development services that would be able to meet your present business expectations perfectly.
Why should you choose NodeJS?
- Real-time web apps
- Easy coding
- Dynamic NPM
- Code reusability
- SEO friendly apps
Online business app development
At OpenXcell, we believe in 100% client satisfaction. We develop the most efficient and effective online business apps as per the need of your business.
Custom NodeJS programming
We know every business has different needs and so offer custom-made solutions for them. To meet such needs of the clients, we use custom NodeJS programming solutions.
NodeJS web development
Our NodeJS developers are experts in providing a website that looks amazing and has all the features according to the client’s needs.
CMS for data management
We provide powerful CMS to fulfill the client’s requirements for keeping their web app relevant and updated.
NodeJS API development
Our developers can cater to your RESTful APIs with NodeJS that can help you in effectively communicating and transferring information.
Mobile app development
We deliver powerful mobile apps that are capable of handling complex business processes.
Maintenance & support
Our NodeJS development team follows a positive approach when it comes to mobile application support and maintenance.
Make the most of a world-class team and infrastructure
sQ. MTR of
software engineers &
developed & deployed
IT support staff
years of development
The team at OpenXcell totally exceeded my expectations!
Tom Pendley, Founder, DRR RescueVIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS
Find more information on NodeJS
Node JS Development - FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
The major NodeJS development services provided by OpenXcell are,
- Online business app development
- Custom NodeJS programming
- NodeJ21S web development
- CMS for data management
- NodeJS API development
- Mobile app development
- Maintenance & support
There are multiple tools for NodeJS development, the best ones are enlisted here,
In the recent times, NodeJS is gaining quite a good amount of popularity owing to its amazing features. Here are some of the major ones.
- Provides faster time-to-market
- Highly scalable applications can be developed
- MVP development
- Easy to learn and use
- Huge community support
- Efficient testing services are provided
- Simple syntax, structures and more
The major roles and responsibilities of NodeJS developer are,
- Write code that is clear, effective, and reusable.
- Create and maintain server-side elements.
- Create and implement high-performance software
- Connect the user-facing components created by front-end developers to the server-side logic.
- Include cybersecurity and data protection measures
- Make that the primary database and front-end requests are operating at peak efficiency.
- Determine and put into practise data storage options
- Run diagnostic checks, take care of problems, and assist users with technical issues
- Create project reports and a documentation of the software development procedures.
- Offer constructive criticism and incorporate it into routine chores and procedures.
Out of multiple reasons to hire NodeJS developers with OpenXcell, here are the top ones,
- Incredibly skilled and experienced
- Offer customized solutions
- Provides effective communication of project updates
- A great deal of published improvement assistance
- Flexibility in hiring model selection
NodeJS can only be used with the most popular NoSQL database, MongoDB.
When you are thinking to outsource your project to a NodeJS Development Company, the total cost relies on many different factors including
- Type of project
- Type of industries
- Size of the project
- Number of features to be included
- Number of resources required
- Types of tools and technologies used
- Time required for development